Thursday 8 October 2015

Imperfectly Perfect

I'm imperfectly perfect,
Full of mines and exploding
ideas, the universe is my
Playground, and the playground
Is my universe

I'm imperfectly perfect,
The wild seed in desert
Forests, illusion is at my
Core, my core;
A myriad of illusions

I'm imperfectly perfect,
Son of the Most High
God, dust made of Eternal
Breath, Eternal breath clothed
With dust

I'm imperfectly perfect,
I'm stupidly wise, honestly
deceitful
Impatiently patient, so full
Of wiles, imperfectly perfect

Afire with passion, came He,
Lachrymose love hung
From the cross,
Dangling in the darkness
Of new creation,
Perfection echoes
Through the vacuum of time,
Three words have made me perfect,
In three words i got my pardon,
"It is finished"
"Tout est accompli"


              - Olawale Ibiyemi

No comments:

Post a Comment