Sunday 19 June 2016

Domestic Violence

Mother is limping; a guerdon
Of her encounter with Bash Ali,
Our father; the embattled one.
All lizards lie on their stomachs;
We don't know which one
Has stomachache.

We are men, we are strong
Let us beat our wives to prove it!
Mon amour, my heartbeat
How dare you talk to me that way?
We are men, we are strong
And we will beat our wives to prove it!
I am the head of the house,
Jesus has given me authority
Over my house.
Wife, you must obey my every word,
Wife, you must satisfy my every want.
We are men, we are strong
And we will beat our wives to prove it!
My fingers itch, I
Will scratch it with the bone of my bone.
I am hungry, I
Will eat the flesh of my flesh.

The lie aeonian:
"...And so they lived happily ever after"

Epilouge it is:
Cinderella,
your eyes are swollen
What happened after honeymoon?
Has the monster been awoken
The one who guised himself a prince?

Beauty has kissed the Beast
Again, but turn he will not 'nto
A prince:
He will turn into The Hulk
And pummel his wife to death.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one bro, keep it coming #saynotodomesticviolence

    ReplyDelete