Thursday 12 May 2016

Eclipse

The Crescent Moon is an hunchback supine,
gazing at gods crypted in stars-
        "Make me a lycanthrope that hunts Capra,
Mauls Capra, and gnaws her meat, I
want to see a star bleed, I
want to see a star plead
         for mercy"- (demented dreams).
Her skull is cracked-the moon- her skull
is cracked like a pelted mirror,     and
the Night has slithered in.
Selene has fallen for Pan
Selene has fallen for Pan
Selene has fallen for panics of Pan.
Now she wants the tunic of Pan
Pan has no tunic, he has no tunic
Pan is a wildling churning her soul.

Apollo-      blind me,         hide me,        lose me
          andfindme
'cause I will
          never find peace-
Selene is chafed, her back is arched;
crescented and apt to bury my Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment